Scott McCarron was born in 1965 and is a former PGA Tour member; however, today he is part of the PGA Tour Champions and Tour Edge. He joined the PGA Tour in 1994 while starting his golfing career back in 1992. MacCarron has had his share of runner up finishes in the top 10 as well as runner up finish in the top 5, but all rights reserved, he has won the PGA Tour three times: 1996, 1997, and 2001.
Tour Edge Golf recently resigned him in 2020 as a staff player including his staffer teammates Tom Lehman, Tim Petrovic, and Duffy Waldorf. According to both the Golf Digest and Golf Channel, Scott McCarron, Duffy Waldorf, Tom Lehman, and Tim Petrovic are backed by the best golf club manufacturer and equipment in the golf clubs business.
What’s in Scott McCarron’s Bag?
So, witb Scott McCarron you might be asking. McCarron who has been in the Official World Golf Ranking’s top 20, owes some of his success to the golf equipment professionals at Titleist, Callaway, TaylorMade, Tour Edge, Ping, and Cleveland. He has kept the equipment in his bag pretty consistent, with a few surprises that have the PGA Tour Learning Center and PGA Tour Champions scratching their heads. Here’s what McCarron has been carrying with him recently for a tour edge:
- Ball: Titleist Pro V1 and the PGA Tour Champions and Tour Edge golf ball of choice
- Driver: Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 degrees with a Project X HZRDUS Smoke 60 shaft
- 3-wood: TaylorMade M2 15 degrees with a Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 shaft
- Hybrid: Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119, 19 degrees with a Project X EvenFlow Black Shaft
- Irons: 4-PW: Ping S55 4-PW with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts
- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 52, 56, 60 degrees with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts
- Putters: TaylorMade Ghost Spider Long, which is the only Tour Edge clubs he uses for putting
- Tour Edge Exotics: CBD, CBD oil for PGA Tour Champions
McCarron attributes some of his tour edge and success to his improved sleep, which helps him by using CBD. Known as the “Titleist of CBD oils,” the PGA Tour does not prohibit the use of such substances in its players. McCarron can be found on Twitter sharing some of his best fitness, golf tips, and favorite top 10 Tour Edge clubs.
What’s in the Bag for Justin Thomas?
Justin Thomas has claimed three wins in the 2020 PGA Tour campaign thus far. At age 27, he is in a younger crowd of PGA Tour Champions players and shows excellent promise for having a long, successful career. He is ranked just behind veteran player Scott McCarron in the Official World Golf Ranking, coming in at #21. Here is what Justin Thomas can be seen carrying with him:
- Fairway woods: Titleist 915 FD 5-wood and Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 9.2 Tour Spec X shafts and Titleist TS3 3-wood with a Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro-Blue 80 TX shafts
- Driver: Titleist TS3 setting and Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 60 TX shafts
- Irons: Titleist 620 MB 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, Titleist T100 4, and True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X-100 shafts
- Putters: Scotty Cameron X5 Flow Neck Tour Edge and part of his top 10 bag stix arsenal
- Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design Raw SM6 60-degree and True Tempter Dynamic Gold X100 Tour Issue shafts on his 46, Titleist Vokey Design Raw SM-7 46 and 52; and Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S-400 shafts on his 52-60
- Grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord for woods, irons, and wedges; SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour for his clubs
- Ball: Titleist Pro V1x and 1 ranked by PGA Tour Champions and Tour Edge Clubs
- Clothing and Shoes: Ralph Lauren and FootJoy as seen at the Mitsubishi Electric Classic
What’s in the Bag Dustin Johnson 2020?
Dustin Johnson, the winner of the PGA Tour Player of the Year for the second time in 2020, is known to fans and peers as one of the players that are hard to keep down. He played in the 2020 Charles Schwab Cup over the summer, where the contents of his golf bags became a common topic of discussion. Here is what is spotted in this #1 ranked American professional golfer’s sack:
- 3 wood: TaylorMade SIM Max and Project X HZRDUS Black 95 grams 6.5-flex shaft
- Driver: a solid choice, the TaylorMade SIM 10.5-degrees and Fujikura Speeder 661X Tour Spec 2.0 proto shafts
- 5 wood: a popular TaylorMade SIM-Max and Fujikura Ventus Black 105 prototype shaft
- Hybrid: 19 and 20 degree TaylorMade SIM Max and top 5 at the Mitsubishi Electric
- Utility: TaylorMade SIM DHY and Tour Edge Exotics recommend by David Glod
- Irons 3PW: TaylorMade P730 DJ-Protos and shafts are True Temper Gold Tour Issue X-100
- Wedges: a favorite on the course, theTaylorMade Milled Grind and shafts are KBS Tour 120-S
- Putter: the popular TaylorMade Spider Limited Itsy Bitsy Tour Edge app with an email address to the cup
- Ball: His favorite, the TaylorMade TP5x and favorite at the Insperity Invitational and Mitsubishi Electric Classic
- Gloves: He is always seen wearing TaylorMade Tour preferred by the top 5 PGA Tour Champions at the Shaw Charity Classic
- Shoes and Apparel: Adidas data sharing apparel for Tour Edge Exotics and staffer players